Access to our overseas payment service is a simple 3 step process. Even better, a member of our experienced overseas payments team will be dedicated to assist you from the very start.
- Meet with one of our experts to discuss the best overseas payments solution for your business
- Provide the required business and personal identification to get started
- Receive your login and start making payments. It’s that simple!
It is very simple:
- Login to your account and book a payment online (e.g. pay us X currency for payment delivery in Y currency)
- Fund your account in your selected payment currency
- We will check your payment booking and verify the appropriate funds, including any applicable fees and match the transaction booked.
- Once we have reconciled funds received, the payment gets dispatched and efficiently delivered. While at it, you can send an email to the beneficiary advising them to expect payment.
To contact one of our experts, email us at [email protected]
Our services are delivered in partnerships with companies that have been in business for over 175 years.
Our solution is powered by Paymaster that is registered with UK HM Revenue and Customs as a Money Service Business with top-class compliance procedures including strict security, documentation and audit processes under the Money Laundering Regulations, and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations.
Your funds are placed in segregated accounts, to ensure they remain independent from our own business funds and comply with Payment Institute regulations. If you’d like a bank reference for the segregated account where your funds are safeguarded, please contact us at [email protected].
Settling your orders should be as simple and straightforward as the rest of your overseas payment process. You therefore get a range of settlement methods. We accept CHAPS, Faster Payments and Wire Transfers.
For more information, contact us on [email protected].
Setting up an account with us is FREE.
We’re extremely competitive and offer some of the best prices per transaction around. There are no hidden fees, so you’ll always know the total cost upfront and, before committing to the payment instruction.
For more information, contact one of our experts on [email protected].
This depends on the currency you are sending, payment method selected, the country of delivery and the bank you use.
As a general guide:
GBP, Euro and US dollars are typically a same-day payment delivery once we have received your funds and if being delivered into a country of the currency. This arrives fully cleared in your destination bank though they may not credit the account until the next day.
All other major currencies: delivery of funds to recipients takes between one and four days once we have received your payment.
For minor and the more exotic currencies: delivery times can be slightly longer than four days.
If you need funds to arrive by a particular date, please contact us on [email protected] and we will assist you with the specific delivery information for the country you require.
We offer most currencies – major, minor and exotic currencies. However, if the currency you are interested in is not listed in our Currencies List, please contact one of our experts who will be happy to discuss your requirements and look to identify a workable solution.
We currently do not offer forward contracts.
If you would like to discuss how we can support in planning your payments, contact our experts on [email protected]
This stands for Automated Clearing House. ACH payments are processed through a local clearing system, which means you get:
- Your payments sent as local transactions, getting there fast and keeping your costs low
- Full value to beneficiaries and no hidden fees
- Known delivery timeline
You can use one of the following solutions to ensure that every single one of your crew gets his/her wages in full without any banking or FX costs.
- You can use local ACH payments in a wide range of currencies (see them here). This is the most reliable and cost effective way of ensuring full value is received.
- For other currencies where ACH is not available, you can choose wire transfer payment. If you select method ‘OUR’ there is a flat fee added to your payment costs which covers ANY intermediary and beneficiary bank fees that could otherwise be taken from the payment.
With a flat fee, you know exactly what you are paying up front and ensures full value of the payment is credited to your employee.
For more information contact one of our experts on [email protected].